Check NRC Assam Final Result | We all know that the First Draft list was published on 1st January 2018. Now NRC second draft list is going to declare on 31st August 2019 as per the government. In the first part draft list only 40% Assam citizen name included and the other 60% name is may be be include in the 2nd complete draft list. If your name also not available in NRC 1st List then check here your name included in NRC list or not.
Check NRC Assam complete Draft list
NRC 2nd part Draft list is declare on end of the July 2018. The first part draft already declare by Assam government on January. If your name not included on First daft list then you don’t have to be panic because your verification is still in progress, and on the Second/ 2nd Draft NRC list your name will be included (if found eligible).
NRC Assam Final Draft List Release Date
As per latest news, Supreme Court ordered NRC & Assam Govt. for the verification process should be completed soon and the final draft list should be published on 31st August 2019
How to check NRC Assam complete Draft list August 2019?
There is five methods which will help you to check your name in part publication.
- Walk-in to NRC Seva Kendra
- Check NRC Online via Websites
- Check NRC via Pre-Registration
- Check NRC via SMS registraion
- Check NRC via Dialing Toll-Free Number
Check NRC Assam Final result Draft list online @ www.nrcassam.nic.in
1. First of all, You have to visit NRC Official website nrcassam.nic.in
2. Now click on the Second Draft list Notification
3. Now Enter your ARN Number & Submit
4. Now your NRC result will sown on the screen
5. Now check your name & your family included on NRC List or not
6. That’s it!
Tags: Check NRC Assam Final Result, NRC New draft list, NRC complete draft list, Check NRC Assam Final result Draft list online @ www.nrcassam.nic.in